2023 Carroll County Equestrian Center is Reserved on these dates:
(When the rings are reserved, they are not available for individual use.)
Equestrian Center Features:
• Ring #1 – Footing: Manufactured stone dust Size: 125 ft. X 220 ft.
• Ring #2 – Footing: Manufactured stone dust Size: 140 ft. X 240 ft.
• Trail System – 3 miles
• Cross Country Jumps
• Water for Horses
• Two Dressage Judges Stands
• Concession Stand
• Entry Booth
• Two Hunter-Jumper Judges Stands (new 4/20/10)
• Spectator Shade Pavilion (new 08/04/11)
The rings are located in the center of a 27 acre site with plenty of parking area. A stone entrance drive is well marked at the Grimville Road entrance. Direction signs are located on Route 27 at Watersville Road and on Route 94 at Newport Road.
Interested in Renting the Carroll County Equestrian Center for your Organization’s Next Event?
• Youth Equine Organizations • (4-H, Pony Club) • $150/Per Day
• Other Equine Organizations • $250/Per Day
• Instructions at the Center • (by reservation) • $10/Per Student/Per Lesson
• Download Sample Contract
• Instructors and students must sign a release. Reservations require a certificate of insurance for $1,000,000 liability insurance protection.
*Complete & Mail to:
Carroll County Equestrian Center
300 S. Center Street
Westminster, MD 21157
• Please contact Lynda Arnold, Equestrian Center Manager 410-984-1494 or Email for further information and reservations.
• Lessons/horses are not provided at the Carroll County Equestrian Center.
Click Here for more information.
• The Carroll County Equestrian Council improved the site with water for horses, public address system, storage facility, pavilion, and developed the cross country course.
• The Carroll County Equestrian Council is looking for volunteers to help maintain the Equestrian Center and miles of multi-use trails. If you want to make a difference and feel you have something to offer, please call the Department of Recreation and Parks, 410-386-2103 or 1-888-302-8978 to ask for further information or attend the Council’s monthly meetings.
• The Council invites you to help with this project that benefits all members of the equine community in Carroll County.
• Please put information concerning this Equestrian Center in your newsletters. Donations of time, materials, and/or dollars are welcome.